Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Speaker cabinet care?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2009
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink Speaker cabinet care?

    What are you guys using to keep your wood looking good?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member gortnipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2008
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Wink Doh!

    You poached my moniker!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2009
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Doh!

    Quote Originally Posted by gortnipper View Post
    You poached my moniker!
    I am THE Nipper. As in I am the actual dog. I gave up on vinyl and just stare at computers all the time now.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member gortnipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2008
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Speaker cabinet care?


  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2009
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Speaker cabinet care?

    Quote Originally Posted by gortnipper View Post
    Thanks David.

    Since you live in expat Seattleite in Auckland I will let you use my name.
    By the way.... Where in hell is Auckland and do they have Altecs there?

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member gortnipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2008
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Auckland is in the land of Expat-Tannoys

    Lots of Tannoys...and only a few renegade expat Altecs.

    I live here on fourteen acres with my wife, kids, 5 horses, 4 sheep, two dogs, and cat that used to live in the chimney.

    coatesville new zealand - Google Maps

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Speaker cabinet care?

    Since I became a born-again batchelor I have been careful to avoid disturbing the protective layer of dust. Amazingly effective in keeing the finish scratch-free.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member gortnipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2008
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    UnBornAgain

    Yes, I had that agian-luxury for a short time. #2 frowns on that technical solution. But she makes up for it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28222319 times.